It’s fun, fashion, food, and the best shopping at over 400 booths. The 18th annual West Coast Women’s Show returns to TRADEX on October 12, 13, & 14. With all the latest products and services for women from hundreds of exhibitors, you will find everything on your wish list and more. Newly expanded Artisan’s Marketplace, World of Taste, and Fashion & Style areas make this the can’t miss shopping extravaganza of the fall. Join us for our most exciting ever line-up of show features, including:
- Larry Thomas aka “The Soup Nazi” from Seinfeld on the Chef’s Kitchen Stage, Presented by Born 3 Eggs on Sunday, October 14th.
- TV legend Eric Braeden aka “Victor Newman” from The Young and the Restless on The Main Stage on Saturday, October 13th.
- The can’t-miss fashion shopping extravaganza of the fall in our expanded Fashion & Style area.
- Discover the hottest trends in the NEW Fashion Hub and Fashion Hub Runway.
- Women Empowering Women series on The Main Stage. A daily series of truly uplifting and motivational panel presentations focusing on women empowering women, women’s health & women in business, featuring some of the most amazing women speakers from across BC sharing their personal stories.
- Sample food in our World of Taste area, the Fraser Valley’s largest food event of the year.
- Informative seminars on the Fabulous for Life Stage Presented by Organika will inspire you to feel your personal best this fall.
- Visit the Chef’s Kitchen Stage Presented by Born 3 Eggs for delicious, mouth-watering demos by top chefs.
- Shop for one-of-a-kind products in our largest ever Artisans Marketplace.
- Girls’ Night Out on both Friday and Saturday night — grab a glass of wine or martini in the Main Stage Lounge, sit back, relax, and cheer on the 2019 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters while they strut their stuff down the catwalk!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12 – 1pm – 9:30pm
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13 – 10am – 9pm
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14 – 11am – 5pm