This Spring Rock 101 and Daytona Motorsports are putting YOU Back In The Black!
But this wont be anything like a typical pay your bills contest…
Submit your dog walking bills, driver’s license renewal fee, empty homes tax, tattoo removal cost… ANYTHING that you REALLY didn’t want to pay for and Rock 101 might cover those costs!
We will call someone in the 8am, 11am & 4pm hour weekdays starting May 13 and put them Back In The Black.
Here’s the catch…… if you don’t pick up the phone when we call to pay your bill, the cash you would have won will be awarded INSTANTLY to caller #10 at 604-280-1011.
Rock 101’s Back In The Black – Powered by Daytona Motorsports…. Way of Life.
- You MUST answer the phone IN PERSON when we call at 8am, 11am or 4pm.
- Missed our call? Don’t Panic! Your entry goes back in the draw.
- Receipt/Bill must not be older than January 1st 2019.
- We will be reimbursing people anywhere from $10 – $750 (That boat you just bought off Craig’s List is on you).
- Winners must bring in their proof of payment in order to collect their prize. No making up random bills. It’s free money. Be honest 😉
“No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per household per during the contest period. Fifty-Seven (57) Prizes available to be won. Approximate retail value of each prize ranges between ten dollars CDN $10.00 and seven hundred fifty dollars CDN $750.00. Must be a legal resident of the province of British Columbia who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from May 7 2019 to June 7 2019. Entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. PT June 7, 2019. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. For full set of rules see link below.”