Playland is Open!
• Saturday, September 5: 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm
• Sunday: September 6: 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm
• Monday, September 7: 11am – 5pm
• Saturday, September 12: 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm
• Saturday, September 19: 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm
• Saturday, September 26: 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm
In addition to the 12 rides and attractions that have been available since the park’s opening, the expanded selection features some of Playland’s most popular: The Wooden Roller Coaster, The Beast, Westcoast Wheel, Pirate Ship, Atmosfear, Music Express, Breakdance, Rock’n’Cars, Dizzy Drop and the Revelation (note: Revelation is an additional ticketed experience).
Know before you go:
- All tickets must be pre-purchased in advance at ticketleader.ca.
- Face coverings will be required in all queue lines and on rides.
- Paid admission to Playland includes unlimited rides during your visit, and a souvenir Playland face mask. It is mandatory to wear a face covering while in queues and on rides.
- Kids 3 and under are free and will not receive a souvenir Playland mask. The BC CDC recommends that all children over the age of 2 wear a face covering or mask. If your child is between the ages of 2-3, please bring a mask or purchase a mask for $10 at the Guest Services booth inside the main gate.
In support of safe, clean fun, the PNE reminds guests to stay home if they’re sick. Playland will have an enhanced list of safety precautions to ensure the health and safety of all visitors and staff. These include:
- Limited capacity and transactions – capacity has been reduced to allow for physical distancing so you must purchase tickets in advance for date/time specific entry. Cash will not be accepted.
- Space for safety – practice physical distancing, keep 6 feet / 2 metres between your party and other guests. Plexiglass shields have been installed where possible.
- Clean hands often – wash regularly with soap. Use sanitizer before and after each ride. Enhanced cleaning measures have been added throughout the park.
- Masks required – face coverings must be worn in queue lines and on rides and they are recommended throughout the park.
LIMITED RIDES (Ages 3-and-up; Kids & Family Rides only) $29.50
THRILL RIDES (Minimum height 48 inches – includes Thrill, Kids & Family Rides) $39.50