Building Recovery Capital in Canada Virtual Conference September 4th 2020 – 8am to 4:30pm on Friday, September 4th.
About the Conference: While webinars on zoom have taken over your work-life, the Recovery Capital Conference is that experience. We are using State of the Art Conference Software:
- Striking up conversations with people in the hallway with commonalities
- Participating in a raffle prize
- Networking opportunities for possible partnerships
- Online Meet-ups that occur before, during, and after the event
- Ask representatives at exhibitor booths about their services
- High-Quality Streaming
- Professional Sound Stage
- Interactive Q&A to create storyboards
Soon registered attendees will receive a code to sign up for access to the Conference Software and let your conference experience begin. Mental health and addiction Conference “Building Recovery Capital in Canada Virtual Conference” will feature expert speakers presenting on prevention, treatment, workplace wellness, and more. In response to COVID-19, the in-person 5 city Recovery Capital Conference will take place as a virtual event on a production stage streamed as a virtual conference instead to respect physical distancing protocol. As promised over the past three years, we will be launching Canada’s Recovery Capital Assessment and Recovery Planning Toolkit called “My Recovery Plan” during this year’s virtual conference.
This one-day Recovery Capital Virtual Conference will include:
- Expert Speakers presenting on Assessing and how to build Recovery Capital, the Science of Recovery, and other related topics.
- 3,000 Registration Spaces
- Earn CEUs
- Networking Opportunities
- Full Conference Experience
More info HERE