Join us virtually to enjoy over 50 films, 3 interactive workshops, and 3 engaging panel discussions. Discover new documentaries about climbing, snowsports, the environment, mountain culture, adventure and more! This February, connect with our outdoor community and don’t miss this inspirational line-up of films.
- Snowsports – Enjoy six adventure packed films, including the Canadian premiere, Made in the Mitten and the North American premiere, Exploring the Known.
- Climbing – This show captures the heartfelt stories about struggling with mental health, exploring new routes and achieving goals that were once only a dream.
- Adventure – Watch four powerful films including the North American premiere of Eastbound and the world premiere of Fly the Roof.
- Canadian – Celebrate Canada and enjoy these eight scenic and wild films that take us virtually to remote rivers and mountains.
- Environmental – Learn and be inspired by four eye-opening environmental films and join us for an engaging panel discussion about climate change.
- Family – Gather the family and enjoy seven adventurous films including the Canadian premiere of Bandit Hill.
- Indigenous Identity in the Outdoors – A fundraiser for Indigenous Women Outdoors, this show features four powerful films and a live panel discussion: Indigenous Identity in the Outdoors
- Mountain Culture – This show features four poetic films set in the mountains and includes the North American premiere of Irakli’s Lantern.
- Mountain Sports – Including the North American premieres of Spellbound and Out of the Blue, while featuring hypnotic cinematography, great human achievements and vertical odysseys.
- Womxn in Adventure – Be entertained by four films that take us all over the world, and featuring the North American premiere of Kakapo Crest.
Get an Advance Discount if you buy before February 19. Ticket and Pass info: https://tickets.vimff.org/2021-corus
For those experiencing hardship due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have created a discount code to give $4 off each single show ticket, and $10 off a Festival Pass. Use the code COVID at checkout to receive this discount.