The 10th Anniversary of Recovery Day is Canada’s largest mental health and addiction recovery event.
Thousands will get together on September 10th, 2022, to raise awareness, reduce stigma, while connecting with healthcare services providers, listening to amazing music, enjoy family fun activities, and eat great food. This year recovery day features close to 200 information booths and vendors, a children’s entertainment stage with children’s music, plus three other live music stages.
Event runs from 12 pm to 6 pm.
200 Vendors including:
• Food Trucks (Japadog, Taco’N Tado, Hugs Mini Donuts, Burgerholic + more)
• Over 100 Mental Health & Addiction Service Providers providing information
• Adventure Zone with Rock Climbing, Axe Throwing, Virtual Reality Pods and Swing Dancing
• Kids Zone with Magicians, Face painters, Bouncy Castles, Fun Gym Bus, and Balloon Artists
• Overdose Memorial Tree to honour those lost to the Epidemic
Entertainment includes: Tom Cochrane, Snotty Nose Rez Kids, Fred Penner, Busty and the Base, Eagle Eyes, and many more.